Privacy and Cookies
Our Privacy Statement
At Admin Support And Solutions we recognise the importance of protecting your personal information.
During the course of making an enquiry, we may obtain personal information about you, such as your name and email address. This information assists us in servicing your request. We know you may be concerned about what we do with this information, and offer you the following assurances:
- We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online
- We only use your personal information to help us service your request, and to provide you with the product or service you have requested
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons
- We may share selected information to agencies and contractors working on behalf of us as part of normal business operations (e.g. to help with a hosting issue, or to perform web design, development or support activities)
- If you wish to correct any inaccurate information contact us to let us know
- If you prefer not to be updated by us about new products and services, please contact us to let us know
- Under the terms of the Data Protection Act, you are entitled to a copy of the personal data held by us. We will not charge you a fee for this.
Becoming a Client
Should you subsequently become a client of ours, we shall need to collect further information from you, such as company name, business address, telephone number. This information will be stored in our cloud-based accounting system so that we can send you invoices for services provided.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when we collect personal information. It applies to information we collect about:
- Visitors to our websites
- Complainants and other individuals in relation to a data protection or freedom of information complaint or enquiry
- People who use our services, eg request help or information from us
- People who notify under the Data Protection Act
Visitors to our websites
When someone visits this website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting this website. We will not associate any data gathered
from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. In order to comply with the EU Cookie Directive we need to tell you what cookies we use and why we use them. This only applies to cookies that are not intrinsic to the functioning of the website. We currently do not use any notifiable cookies on this website.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
People who use our services
We have to hold the details of the people who have requested the service in order to provide it. However, we only use these details to provide the service the person has requested and for other closely related purposes. For example, we might use information about people who have requested a publication to carry out a survey to find out if they are happy with the level of service they received.
When people do subscribe to our services, they can cancel their subscription at any time and are given an easy way of doing this.
This privacy notice was drafted with brevity and clarity in mind. It does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of our collection and use of personal information. However, we are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed. Any requests for this should be sent to the address below.
Disclosure of personal information
In many circumstances we will not disclose personal data without consent. However when we investigate a complaint, for example, we will need to share personal information with the organisation concerned and with other relevant bodies.
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 21 May 2018.